In response to Minnesota’s Stay at Home Order by Governor Walz, curbside pick-ups have been suspended. We are hoping to resume pick-up service when the order expires.
While holds may continue to be placed in the catalog, Stillwater is not available as a pick-up location. In the interim, you can save titles on your library account wish list and request holds when pick-up service resumes. To add a title to a wish list:
- Log into your library account via the My Account icon on the top bar of the website.
- Enter your barcode and pin number (often the last 4 digits of your phone number).
- Search for item in the catalog, and click on the title’s name.
- A detail screen for the item will appear. Under Select An Action, choose Add to My Lists. If this is the first list that you have created, it will save to a temporary file.
- On the top catalog menu bar, select My Lists to view titles.
- Choose Save Temporary List from the Select An Action menu and enter a list name. Choose Save to save the list.
If you would like to be contacted about our curbside holds pick-up service when it resumes, please complete the online form.