January – May 2020
UPDATE: In accordance with City of Stillwater Departments and to do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19, all library programs scheduled through May 31 have been canceled.
Our winter/spring program guide is available online and in print at the library. Check out the free activities for adults, teens and kids in January through May. Filled with book clubs, art workshops, author events, talks, storytimes, science classes and more, our program guide offers something for everyone. Click on the program title in the guide to link directly to our online event calendar to learn more about an activity or to register to attend. Learn, connect and discover!
Please note the following changes or additions from our originally published version:
- The Science of Chocolate: Program is scheduled for Sunday, April 26, 2020. The program was incorrectly listed as Saturday, April 26, 2020.
- Early Childhood Family Storytime: Newly added! Join us on Monday, February 10 at 6:00 PM.
- Nonfiction Book Club: Newly added! Join us in launching our new Nonfiction Book Club on Sunday, March 29 at 1:30 PM. The selection is The Heartbeat of Wounded Knee: Native America from 1890 to the Present by David Treuer.
- Tree-rific Trees with SciGirls: Newly added! Join us on Thursday, April 16 at 6:00 PM. For ages 6-12, girl-focused, boy-friendly. Registration required.
- Artist Reception with Kate Gomez: Newly added! Meet artist Kate Gomez on Sunday, April 26 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM.
- Seed Art: Newly added! Join us for this adult, two-day seed art class on Saturday, May 2 at 10:30 AM and Sunday, May 3 at 1:30 PM.
- Invite Them In – Backyard Landscape for Pollinators: Newly added! Join us on Saturday, May 16 at 10:30 AM.